Re: [Xen-devel] VMX status report 9532:5baf152d63ef

On 19 Apr 2006, at 21:47, Ahamed K, Rafiq (HP) wrote:

Kier , Is the fix available for this problem in xen unstable version? I
am also facing the same problem while trying to load the windows 2003 on
XEON servers with VT-x enabled and FC5 running xen unstable version.

The terminal shows the initial boot sequence and then hangs with this
log?

The bug I fixed crashed Xen, and the bug existed in the unstable tree only for about a day. So I think you are definitely seeing a different problem.

 -- Keir