Re: [Xen-devel] VMX status report 9532:5baf152d63ef

> > Yes, IBM publish them for Linux and Windows XP guests (with other Windows
> > OSes to follow once the tests are automated.  I forget who's responsible,
> > though, sorry.
>
> Are  IBM's test results published to this list? I don't remember having
> seen them.

Oops, actually I think the results I was thinking of were for x460s, which are
Xeon-based.

Sorry, got my wires crossed.  In that case, I don't know of any published
results regarding the Pacifica testing. :-(

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!