Re: [Xen-devel] networking checksum errors again

To: Florian Kirstein <xenlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] networking checksum errors again
From: Jason <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:10:44 -0600 (CST)
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:30:37 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My bad, I meant to say interface.c  not netback.   I didn't have any luck the
first time I ran a
kernel with that patch, but Im going to try again because Im not 100% sure I
ran the correct
kernel.

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,