Re: [Xen-devel] x86_64 eth0 e1000_clean_tx_irq tx hang

On 16 Feb 2006, at 03:07, Chris Wright wrote:

Here's a quick patch that fixes the issue (not ready to apply to
-unstable, since it's a file that's not in sparse tree).  Nitin, this
should fix your problem as well. I'll work on a proper patch later this
evening or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for tracking this one down: it's been our major outstanding bug for a while now. We checked in a suitable fix to -unstable (change pci-dma-xen.c to explicitly include the asm-i386/mach-xen version of swiotlb.h).

 -- Keir