Re: [Xen-devel] xen 3 dom0 eats memory

On 4 Jan 2006, at 16:39, Patrick Scharrenberg wrote:

I used the network-bridge-script to setup the (xen-) networking,
set up ip 192.168.37.254 on xenbr0.
Then I startet domU.
After that I added masquerading to eth0.

Possibly you can sidestep the whole issue, and end up with faster and simpler networking setup in dom0, by not using network-bridge and vif-bridge scripts at all. Instead make your own (much much simpler) scripts to set up NAT.

 -- Keir