Re: [Xen-devel] xen 3 dom0 eats memory

On 4 Jan 2006, at 16:22, Patrick Scharrenberg wrote:

I used floodping to generate the packets and found that the interface
stats for peth0 in dom0 are not correct either.

If all your domU interfaces will be NATed then there's no need to be using Ethernet bridging at all. You probably don't want to use the /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge and vif-bridge scripts, replacing them with your own which would place a domU-specific virtual gateway address on each vifx.0 in dom0. Then enable IP forwarding and IP masquerade on eth0 and you should be away, with no Ethernet bridging required.

 -- Keir