RE: [Xen-devel] Hotplug scripts not working... xen/ia64 domU stopped wor

To: "Ewan Mellor" <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Hotplug scripts not working... xen/ia64 domU stopped working
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:31:17 -0800
Delivery-date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 20:31:08 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, unfortunately, the recent hotplug fixes didn't fix my
problem.  In fact they made it worse; the w! and logging
workarounds no longer work so I can't boot a domU at all.
I always get the same "Hotplug scripts not working" message.

However, now with tip (8213), I can send you xen-bugtool output
so have attached that and log output from /sbin/hotplug.

Any help would be appreciated!

Dan