Re: [Xen-devel] xen configuration

To: "Johnson, Michael" <mjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen configuration
From: Tom Wilkie <tw275@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:05:00 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:02:53 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Right now, XenSV is in a state of flux, so this will probably all change soon...

You need to install apache and mod_python, copy the files from /tools/sv / in the reopository to somewhere under you web root (typically /var/www/), and add the following lines to you apache config file:

LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

AddHandler mod_python .psp
PythonHandler mod_python.psp

And optionally:

PythonDebug On

Then it should work if you point you browser at the index.psp page! I did some work on it about a month ago, but my guess is it will need a little more to work smootly again.

Cheers

Tom

Johnson, Michael wrote:
Could you point me to documentation on how to get the xen web interface working? The only documentation I've found says start xensv then open up a browser. I'm get an exception error "no such file or directory" /var/lib/xen/sv. True, it doesn't exist. Also, I'm looking for more detailed documentation on how to install a guest O/S. thanks,
Mike