Re: [Xen-devel] netif & grant tables

> If someone has the matching problem for my solution, then let me know. :-)
> Otherwise I think the problem of making domains privileged should really
> be solved - probably starting somewhere in XEN-D.

There should probably be a flag you pass down from the config.  The current
hack people use is to give the domain access to a PCI device but not compile
in the drivers.  Driver domains are privileged at the moment, so it works :-S

With full grant tables support, full privilege is not necessary, just a grant
from the other party.  That's probably the nicest long term solution and can
also hook in with a suitable IO-TLB to provide protection against rogue DMAs.

Cheers,
Mark