[Xen-devel] Xenophilia Release

After months of development, many sleepless nights fueled by Mountain
Dew and Folgers Coffee, the Clarkson Open Source Institute is proud to
announce an alpha release of Xenophilia codenamed Laura.

Xenophilia is a Debian derivative Linux distribution that is based
around Xen.  Laura is currently in an alpha state and is under heavy
development.  It's not considered stable and It may eat your system and
then start doing bad things. If it breaks please file a bug here.

In addition to a Linux distribution we currently have gXenophilia, which
is in a rough alpha form.  gXenophilia is a pyGtk based administration
application that talks http.  Screenshots are available
http://cosi.clarkson.edu/xen/screenshots/ .

Documentation is available at http://cosi.clarkson.edu/xen/docs.html
Bugs can be reported at http://cosi.clarkson.edu/xen/bugs/main_page.php
Downloads are available at