[Xen-devel] Re: Install paravirtualized drivers after booting forhigh-pe

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Install paravirtualized drivers after booting forhigh-performance IO
From: "Arlen.D.Wang" <dengyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:37:48 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 May 2005 01:38:17 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, Thank you .

Where is get  a reference to the Windows support using Vanderpool Technology
?
Who is doing that Windows support using Vanderpool Technology ?

If Xen can run unmodified Linux , then Xen can run unmodified Windows also ,
right ?

DengYu  Wang

"Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:200505091257.04034.mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx