Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen/ia64 presentation

On 27 Apr 2005, at 20:31, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

Sounds good to me.

On this subject, I'd also like to ask about full_execution_context_t.
execution_context_t is used in a fair number of places in the Xen core;
however full_execution_context_t seems to only be used in the dom0
interface.

The in-Xen analog to full_execution_context_t is arch_exec_domain, with
many fields duplicated between the two. Could we consolidate these, or
at least give full_execution_context_t a name that better describes its
purpose?

Yes, that's another one that's gross. Maybe rename full_execution_context_t to execution_context_t, and rename existing execution_context_t to something else (cpu_reg_t, or something like that)?

 -- Keir