Re: [Xen-devel] Xen bugzilla

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 21:25, Paul Larson wrote:
> Can you make it so that bugzilla doesn't send you notification of
> changes you make to your own bug?  I know I've seen this done in other
> bugzillas, and just assumed it was the default.

That is a per-user setting which look like it defaults to what you want.
I've just tried reporting a bug, then editing it myself. bugzilla
reports that it is excluding my address from the notifications.

Check your account preferences has the "Only email me reports of changes
made by other people" option checked (under prefs-email settings-global
options).

James