[Xen-devel] domain state blocked?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] domain state blocked?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:21:59 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:19:22 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

We have installed xen and we are now able to boot from various images !

When I create a domain, the new domain boots up correctly. But "xm
list" shows that the domain is in blocked state

Name              Id  Mem(MB)  CPU  State  Time(s)  Console
Domain-0           0      245    0  r----   4667.0
FC1                5      255    0  -b---     51.8    9605

Shouldn't it be in running state? What is the meaning of a "blocked" state?

When I try "xencons localhost 9605", it is not able to connect to the
console. Is it because the domain is in blocked state? Or is there
anything else that is wrong with the set up?

(Pardon me if this has already come up in the list. I searched through
the archives, but did not find anything).

Thanks much,
-Hari