Re: [Xen-devel] RFC/Patch: Support for other bootloaders

> The xenlinux image, command-lines and initrd can't be altered at boot
> time; it looks like Michal's approach has this problem too.

One could also use an approach where anything after "---" on the Xen
cmdline gets passed on as a dom0 cmdline.  Then you can select kernel
image and dom0 arguments at boot time.  If you don't have a ramdisk, or
have packaged it in the kernel image (as can be done on ppc64 at the
very least), then you don't need any special packaging for the xen or
linux/ramdisk image.

--
Michal Ostrowski <mostrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>