[Xen-devel] Xen and Vanderpool

Steve,

I have a couple of questions about the support of Vanderpool by Xen :

"Yes - works just fine. We can currently support an unmodified
Linux kernel with fully virtualized devices, etc."

I assume that for the virtualized devices you are using the same Front-End device drivers as the current ones. Correct ?

The work necessary to take benefit of the Vanderpool Technology should be located in the Xen hypervisor.
Does this require a brand new development or only some changes to the current hypervisor ?

Will most of these changes be compatible for the support of Vanderpool on IA64 or will the work have to be done twice (for IA32 then for IA64) ?
Regards
Jean-Paul