Re: [Xen-devel] XenCD xm save problem

On 11 Feb 2005, at 00:40, Jared Rhine wrote:

  Arthur> What versions of python/twisted do you have on it?

Debian sarge.  Looking...

  Python 2.3.4
  Twisted 1.3.0

I presume others can replicate my results exactly just by using the CD
and the command sequence posted.  I replicated results reported by
someone else.

Thanks, now can someone where save/migrate works flawless please tell us the python version, twisted version and gcc version :) (and possibly also distro)

Cheers
Arthur

-----
CTO @ Fotango Ltd