Re: [Xen-devel] xenU's on separate subnets

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xenU's on separate subnets
From: Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:10:06 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 03:20:59 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm still curious on the bridge part, but I did finally get this working
by using proxy arp and routing.  I needed to force the upstream router
to clear it's ARP cache and then it worked.  Even though I had waited
upwards of 10 minutes when trying it before it appears that wasn't long
enough.