RE: [Xen-devel] Question about CPU utilization

To: "Steven Hand" <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Matt Ayres" <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Question about CPU utilization
From: "Neugebauer, Rolf" <rolf.neugebauer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:07:14 -0000
Cc: "Eric Tessler" <maiden1134@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:08:49 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, the dom0 interface already allows you to get information about
each domain which includes the CPU usage from each domain (total of CPU
seconds consumed). One could write a little utility to periodically poll
this info and calculate the load average. I vaguely recall someone
posting such a script a while back.

Rolf