[Xen-devel] Re: start xen-ia64-devel or just use xen-devel?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: start xen-ia64-devel or just use xen-devel?
From: Tupshin Harper <tupshin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:41:20 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 02:16:24 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ian Pratt wrote:
I think we probably need to create a xen-users list in addition
to xen-devel. Assuming we do that, I don't see any reason not to
hold the discussion on xen-devel (with private email as
appropriate). Some of this stuff may be relevant to other ports
anyhow.
Ian

Speaking as somebody only interested in the x86 version and the x86_64 port, I agree with keeping various ports on the main list (at least for now). The traffic is low enough that it is not burdensome, and it is quite likely that the various ports will benefit from cross-polination of discussions/ideas.

Starting a xen-users would also be good, since configuration and use questions will rapidly become a larger portion of the whole.

-Tupshin