Re: [Xen-devel] problem creating a new domain

Hi Matthieu,
Will this ip="off" option disable the network connection?
When I tried to boot new domain with the ip="off" option,
the DHCP problem went away and it reported that various devices (e.g. NIC,
Graphics card etc.) have been removed from the system (I am using the same
disk image as dom0 but with xenU kernel).
further down the boot processes, some of my network services (e.g
NFS) don't work.

any ideas?

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~ksanjay/