Re: [Xen-devel] xen and agpgart

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 09:08:57PM +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
> Is there anything logged to /var/log/messages?

Nothing really there unfortunately.

> If not then you will definitely need to attach a serial line somehow,
> or it'll be impossible to debug.

Yeah.  At the moment, my test machine is my laptop, i've gotten netconsole
to work with it in the past but that would only endup getting me linux
crash info, not any Xen info.

> I'll fix Xen and Xen/Linux for the problems we've found so far, and
> create patches for the GART and DRM drivers.

For reference, To get to this point, I've had to revert my changes to the
agp drivers where i changed virt_to_phys() to virt_to_bus(), they're not back
at virt_to_phys() (it fails in the ioremap()'s otherwise).  It's possible
I still have something in an inconsistant and broken state, I'll have to take
a closer look at all the code there.

                                -- Gerald