Re: [Xen-devel] fooey. no interrupts.

To: ron minnich <rminnich@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] fooey. no interrupts.
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:18:14 +0100
Cc: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:20:49 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is correct, and you should take an interrupt every 10ms in any
case.

Interesting values to print are the master mask, master pending,
pending_sel, and the words in the pend and mask arrays that contain
the bits for the event channel that you are interested in.
(Remember that the event channel will have a different index to the
VIRQ number).

 -- Keir