Re: [Xen-devel] xm save / restore with xen-unstable not working ?

I also forgot to start the xfrd daemon, it's also necessary if one only want's
to save but not migrate a domain.
I haven't seen this in the docu, only realized it by digging through the xend,
xm and xfrd sources.
Now the error points more to the "small interface change" Ian has mentioned:
"Invalid state record -- pfn count out of range: <big number goes here...>"
I am quite interested in testing the save/migrate feature. If it's really only
a small interface change, can you shortly point me to the places / files
of the source where I should look in order to correct it, or does
it need very deep knowledge of xen internals ?

TIA,
  Sven