RE: [Xen-devel] telnet xend

To: "Ian Pratt" <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kip Macy" <kmacy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] telnet xend
From: "Neugebauer, Rolf" <rolf.neugebauer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 00:28:45 +0100
Cc: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 15 May 2004 00:31:13 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I have these before as well, although not with the recent, i.e.,
todays checkins. This is in ngio (nodev=y) world, right?

> Can you reproduce with one of our nightly builds?

I saw these occasionally doing ttcp test in ngio land a day or two ago.

Could you try the latest bk version. Keir checked in a few fixes
recently.

Rolf