Re: [Xen-devel] Some general questions about Xen development

To: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Some general questions about Xen development
From: Guillaume Thouvenin <guillaume.thouvenin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 03:46:30 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:47:20 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Selon Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> A good first start might be an x86_64 port, for which I believe
> Keir has a design.

Sure it can be a good first start but I need an IA64 port within the framework
of my professional work. So I think I will directly work on the IA64
architecure. However, I would be interested by seeing the x86_64 design by Keir.
It could give me a good and complete overview about various parts that has to be
designed. So Keir, if you don't mind... ;)

Thank you
Guillaume