xen-community

Re: [Xen-community] Xen 3.x : support for weighted device scheduling ?

To: "Saransh Mittal" <saransh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-community] Xen 3.x : support for weighted device scheduling ?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning.sprang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:41:19 +0200
Cc: xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 06:41:32 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=HWWirz8SQv9i7goBltR7PmieGnilr4qhOIQy3bK7bhE=; b=Dx3tW6JNP3S2BPQ7xjFnZjP7h+7O9RdsMs5Mf7rhRR7qVfNOrOzDXQlvyOPHhxpsjg 9Z+fDLu5k1xwyRh53QBJg5hUUAeZfV6V78T+71wQiNuGRSQRke1K3F1GsHj7AjH0BYgq TeiQj0P7Ok/B2/mxbDwHDRiHBga/5hT0psQME=
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Saransh,

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Saransh Mittal <saransh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Hi,
>       Is there a way to give different network bandwidth caps to virtual
> machines in DOM0? Or to generalize it further , is there support for
> weighted device scheduling like there is for cpu scheduling?
>     Please help me regarding this, the help will be greatly appreciated.

This list is intended for organization and discussion of Xen
community-related, mostly non-technical, but organizational and maybe
politicalk things.

For technical questions, please ask xen-users for
end-user/administrator topics, xen-devel for mor in-depth technical
things about the inner workings of Xen development and changing it's
source code.

Hope that helps,
Henning

(BTW: I'm not sure who administers the list pages, but the sentence
"General Xen.org community discussions." in the list description
probably should be granted the addition "non-technical", as it happens
every now and then that people get here with technical questions)