xen-cim

[Xen-cim] Xen CIM call @ 7amPST

To: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-cim] Xen CIM call @ 7amPST
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestorga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:45:46 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:49:35 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7-8am Pacific

866-616-9964 (intl 1-210-339-2141), passcode 6613147

Agenda:

- Xen Summit presentation and demo (& BOF?). The Summit is only 2 weeks away and we have a bunch of things to get ready in preparation, including a set of presentation slides and demo. Jim and I have been working on a draft set of slides, which we can send round to the group for review and let others help flesh out some of the detail. We also need to decide what aspects of the CIM providers to demo. I was thinking of at least covering the basic lifecycle ops - ideas here?

- Xen CIM API. We need to start ripping out the 'shim' and replacing it with full calls to Ewan's new xend C API (aside: we still need to make sure there is an upgrade for RHEL5's en 3.0.3 here).

- Gareth