xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] Add clustering discussion to agenda for 8/25 call

To: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] Add clustering discussion to agenda for 8/25 call
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:58:15 -0700
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Wipfel <RAWIPFEL@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:58:28 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great. Certainly we can talk about Xen clusters on the call. Linux-HA for SLES I assume? Anyone familiar with what RH ships/supports/recommends in terms of multi-host cluster discovering/HA infrastructure?

- Gareth

Inactive hide details for Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          08/23/06 04:15 PM

xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Robert Wipfel <RAWIPFEL@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

[Xen-cim] Add clustering discussion to agenda for 8/25 call

I have asked Robert Wipfel to join the Xen-CIM call this week - assuming
we can put a clustering discussion on the agenda.

Gareth,

Robert can answer your questions regarding level of clustering support
in SLES10 SP1 - or any other Novell/SuSE clustering questions you may
have :-).

Jim