xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] Re: Various implementation questions

To: "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] Re: Various implementation questions
From: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:54:20 -0600
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:54:40 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subrahmanian, Raj wrote:
Gareth,
I had re-enabled the code in XenHostedComputerSystem.c and it has
already been tested (as part of the combined patch).

FYI, I just committed the combined patch. Other associations that cross the Xen / Host 'line' can follow a similar pattern. I'll take a look at Xen_HostedProcessor next.

Also, I will shortly commit some minor build changes.

I don't mind re-commenting it to ensure that bad things don't happen in
OpenPegausus for now.
Raj

I left the code active. Guess I need to setup boxes with OpenPegasus and sfcb to test with these cimoms as well. Don't think the current code has had any testing outside of SLES10 / OpenWBEM :-).

Jim