xen-cim

[Xen-cim] Fw: [tm-redundancy] Management Service Revisions

To: jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-cim] Fw: [tm-redundancy] Management Service Revisions
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestorga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:13:46 -0700
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:09:06 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI - This is a fairly important change (and simplification & improvement IMHO) to some of the VirtualizationManagementService extrinsic methods that came out of the f2f last week, specifically the DefineVirtualSystem() and ModifyVirtualSystem() flavors, so it is worth noting. These proposed changes have not made it into the overall System Virtualization profile doc yet (we're waiting for Michael to get back from vacation).

- Gareth

Gareth S. Bestor, PhD.

IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186
---------------------- Forwarded by Gareth S Bestor/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 06/01/2006 04:58 PM ---------------------------