xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] call in number?

To: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] call in number?
From: Simon Crosby <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:28:25 -0700
Cc: Xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:28:34 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to apologize for the phone system, and request that we use one of
your bridges for the next while.

We are running asterisk as our pbx, and in the last two weeks it has become
completely unreliable.  We're going to get it fixed as a matter of priority
- we think it's a hardware issue that occasionally trashes the system, and
at 7am PST our sysad isn't in yet to make sure all is running normally.

Simon

On 5/26/06 8:41 AM, "Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Subrahmanian, Raj wrote:
>
>> I am seeing the same issue we saw last week. The 798 5900 number is
>> busy.
>> Is everone else on a different bridge?
>>

> We used the 798-5900 number successfully this morning.  Only Gareth and
> myself on the call.  Sorry I didn't see your email before now :-).
>
> Here is a brief summary of our discussion:
>
> * Talked about progress made at f2f
> * Yesterday I spent time introducing another hack to libxm shim.  This
> hack supports "defined" state and will be used to move the providers
> forward until lower layers (xend, libvirt) provide this support.
> * OpenWBEM wants to support embedded instances at cimom level, isolating
> providers from parsing mof / cimxml.  We want Pegasus to do the same so
> we'll be pushing these camps in that direction.
> * Support StopService in VirtualSystemManagementService only when no
> domUs running.
>
> I think that was about it.  Did you have any issues to discuss?
>
> Jim

Simon

--

Simon Crosby
XenSource               m: +1 415 819 1965