[Xen-API] [Project Kronos] SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_53 when creating SR

To: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] [Project Kronos] SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_53 when creating SR
From: Errol Neal <eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:13:02 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:15:03 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi again. I've been following the forums and I see that other people are having
some success with Kronos where I'm outright failing, so I decided to start
completely over again.
Right out the gate, as I did previously, I'm having issues just creating an SR.

root@squeeze:/etc# xe sr-create host-uuid=`xe host-list --minimal` type=lvm
content-type=user device-config:device=/dev/sda3 name-label="Local LVM Storage"

That gives an error:

Error code: SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_53
Error parameters: , Logical Volume unmount/deactivate error [opterr=errno is
3], /usr/lib/xen-common/xapi/sm/util.py:17: DeprecationWarning: The popen2
module is deprecated.  Use the subprocess module.
  import os, re, sys, popen2, subprocess

But the volume group gets created?

root@squeeze:/etc# vgdisplay
  --- Volume group ---
  VG Name               VG_XenStorage-f440f074-706f-3207-6ba6-41cb961686b0
  System ID
  Format                lvm2
  Metadata Areas        1
  Metadata Sequence No  1
  VG Access             read/write
  VG Status             resizable
  MAX LV                0
[SNIP]

Should I expect this to be working at this point?