Re: [Xen-API] Which Xen API

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Which Xen API
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:02:46 +0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 05:03:16 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wabCCDpwjMpgdno14aCUZ2yX0sjZpKXc9eJZ/7xUuQw=; b=L+VhmSZSMmbnqlIot+7k/LyBX2ylLhw31ZRP3sZK4h221rNjoMiyXOYJynSZ9UiIyD SJ9D1OsPokwsClLC2+gqQYoGMLCwBGhn6NDm/M0mm/FG2bZJjlQubIyMhqmTYhD//o4I Mth5xk/ge0TCJ2rX15rZ8TUT+ZC6hpYTacUZY=