xense-devel

RE: [Xense-devel] Shype/ACM for HVM guest.

To: "Stefan Berger" <stefanb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xense-devel] Shype/ACM for HVM guest.
From: "Praveen Kushwaha" <praveen.kushwaha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:12:56 +0530
Cc: xense-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xense-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:45:04 -0700
Sender: xense-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

             Yes that is fine if the paravirtualized drivers are used in HVM then we can put hooks on that. But it is different case, how actually shype/ACM works in case of VMExit/VMEntry.

              Since in case of VMExit/VMEntry there are no hypercalls, then how sHype/ACM implements security.

              I mean to ask that how sHype/ACM works in case of HVM guest.

Thanks,

Praveen Kushwaha