Re: [Xen-users] Problem while Installing/Configuring Xen on Fedora Core

To: Jan Muhammad <janmuhd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem while Installing/Configuring Xen on Fedora Core 15!
From: Kyle Lexmond <kyl191@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:37:03 +0800
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:38:46 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kyl191.net; s=google; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=d5bctatQyEk20ymOK8oiDNmzndsxMlkY5HRrPv+tNVs=; b=B3sf+eHE7mRYA4eAt7JSo8AQsXlTT4o7b3XNtvIJNAesdseUw5VUy6+NP+f5mE+9ZG lhNQFWaizTLuNPICqIANDdH/W4+5NsYBnTZRsiBW2PZxDOyaWoIdcGH93VF8cKTWbqu3 dIxkQExRFQYneY2/owYYQFWNdRx+XInpipmyo=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
You mention that you can't find any option for Xen when you restart -
you have to modify /boot/grub/grub.conf and add the Xen entry
manually.

I don't think grub1 picks up the Xen kernels when rebuilding grub.conf
- only grub2 (on F16) seems to, so you'll need to update your grub
config whenever a new kernel comes out.

On an unrelated note, why Fedora 15 and not Fedora 16?