[Fwd: Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen]

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen]
From: "admin@xxxxxxx" <admin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:20:28 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 08:21:40 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moderator Please ask all to close this thread

I attach my mail, I sent To Dettenbach to please stay out of this thread so that it can become civil.
More I cannot do.

He obviously want more beef after I asked him kindly in a private mail just to stay out of it.
He is getting willful in my opinion.

Let's close the thread as I received all the information I needed.