Re: [xen-users] mailing list.

To: Andrew Wells <agwells0714@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Flavio <fbcyborg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:58:22 +0200
Cc: xen-users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:03:18 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EQeyOBOz/y2RdlMN177AlatGrRJyMsHs8V4Ye5j2Q8Q=; b=NJkMCRajqUwfXo2LKtYXAuivgQI9is83ZLhH9sKy3qnvahv7NgC3BFlta6jwecl5BM wc/m9RnlrVlJ83qMxkSq3iT6vC9xVtJAoK3BaYhoIUN4vZKGdvGf915kRspwinKt62aU kImwy4k3FzglXOA7yaPtbnrSv3avaSBXAzNsw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 26 October 2011 19:51, Andrew Wells <agwells0714@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I could reply all, but for people who do not use gmail, this message would
> come up twice.
True, you are right! I always asked to myself if someone receive the emails
two times, because it doesn't happen in gmail actually.

> Most people would not disagree, and I notice that you didn't, that the
> default behavior of "reply" should be to the list, and only if I want to
> reply to a specific user should I actively change who the message is being
> sent to.
You are perfectly right. I definitely agree with you, but maybe this
behaviour is
due to the mailman software that manages the list. Maybe it could be
configured to do what you say. I don't know, because I've never deepen that.

--
Flavio