Re: [xen-users] mailing list.

To: Flavio <fbcyborg@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Andrew Wells <agwells0714@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:51:30 -0400
Cc: xen-users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:52:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I could reply all, but for people who do not use gmail, this message would come up twice.

Most people would not disagree, and I notice that you didn't, that the default behavior of "reply" should be to the list, and only if I want to reply to a specific user should I actively change who the message is being sent to.

and by doing this behavior, telling someone to go to the list is more effective as it is more likely that the answer did not go offline.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Flavio <fbcyborg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 26 October 2011 19:22, Andrew Wells <agwells0714@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you set the reply-to parameter to the xen-user list. This would make
> things easier for a lot of people, and would stop me from replying directly
> to people.
This problem can be solved if you click on "Reply to all". You use
gmail as well,
so you could do that.

It must also be said that many people use to include the
xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
address in the Bcc field, so that the "reply to all" is inefficient in
this case, since
that address is not included automatically.

--
Flavio