RE: [Xen-users] Different issues with Xen PV drivers and GPLPV drivers

> I apologize for the delay, I was out for the remainder of last week.
>
> I've tested this morning using gplpv_Vista2008x32_0.11.0.322.msi, and
yes,
> I'm able to boot up with an empty cdrom drive now.
>
> I also notice that 'xm shutdown' doesn't work for machines running
GPLPV,
> but it works for machines running Xen PV drivers.  Is that likely to
be simply a
> mistake in my configuration, or a known issue with GPLPV?  This is the
GPLPV
> config that ignores 'xm shutdown' (a duplicate of this config running
Xen PV
> shuts down correctly when that command is issued):

xm shutdown does the right thing when I try it.

Is the xenshutdownmon service definitely running on the server?

Can you install the debug version of the driver and send me the contents
of /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<domu name>.log after issuing the shutdown?

Thanks

James