[Xen-users] how is possible ?

To: Xen User-List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] how is possible ?
From: Bruno Steven <aspenbr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:59:09 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:04:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear

I have one virtual machine running Windows Server 2003 with 64 for role Domain Controller. A two weeks ago I see by task manager CPU graph is always using 100%, list the process on running are Taskmgr.exe , tcpsvsc.exe lsass.exe and others process . I never see before process like that  using a lot CPU . Is possible there is issues between XEN source and Windows Server 2003 ?

I did test with antivirus and update windows for last update for 2003, but the still  problem. Somebody have idea for solve this ?

Information about host XEN

Xen 3.22
Centos 5.4 64 bits
Virtual machine have two processors and 1024GB RAM

Thank very much .

--
Bruno Steven - Administrador de sistemas
LPIC-2 / MCSA-Windows 2003 / CompTIA Security+