[Xen-users] Problem with Windows on Xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem with Windows on Xen
From: Shane Johnson <SDJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:01:53 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:06:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am currently running three different machines with Xen and have running DomU's on server 1 and server 2.  I trying to run a new instance of Windows 2000 on Server 2 (I'll include the specs below), but every time the install gets to "registering components" portion, the installation restarts. I try the install on my workstation and it does the same thing.  Installing Windows XP and same issue on both machines.  on server 1, everything installs fine.  Both servers and the workstation are Debian Squeeze installed from bootstrap with almost identical installs.
    I have searched for similar situations on Google and the forums, but have come up empty handed.  Only thing I can see from /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-rasfs.log is the last line says track_dirty_vram(f0000000, 26) failed (-1,3).
     Any help would be apprecitated on how to resolve this.

Thank you
--
Shane D. Johnson
IT Administrator