Re: [Xen-users] storage unplugged

To: babu karthik <r.g.babukarthik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] storage unplugged
From: Bruno St - Ainfra <bruno@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:17:34 -0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:19:31 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PsO98oYQZL4Lh00bzujD1LcEtARrT4UlIVunm5BE+70=; b=xYt8dD4VxeIdmmA4o+9xJlx83nyTz81pB2Pf37ymm4VO9mVVNN71N0eGGmCrXys8o0 qmgqkUnACRC/aFnsR0ITi8ztSY5O4QPZ6RwuTn8bLHjayAU8kSaCnaIOVk0hQ3vneued IWqgzsM2Byn7LlrFmxfxog3oaKh+RPogTItmU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Use command fdisk -l , for list all volumes mounted in your system. Review policies access NFS server in /etc/exportfs .