[Xen-users] storage unplugged

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] storage unplugged
From: babu karthik <r.g.babukarthik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:19:52 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:21:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi good morning,
hi have installed xcp in the two system and to do migration one system i made as server and other client , nfs storage i have created in the server and through the client i have mounted the storage and i created the storage repository  through the xencenter , when i try view the common storage, i have in one sytem is connected where as in the other system its showing me unplugged , when i try to give the repair option its showing that problem in mount ........., i can able to mount it
can u please help me sir
thank u
--
R.G.BABUKARTHIK