Re: [Xen-users] Xen - Linux PV on HVM drivers

I am stumped. I am glad I have ruled out the issue being with the Xen version, which means it can be fixed with some perseverance.

The annoying thing is that if I build the 2.6.39.1 kernel using the settings from the 2.6.38-8-server config template (which has almost every kernel option turned on in it (like most distro's do with their stock kernels)), I have the same issue. Are you doing anything else special in your initramfs image?