Re: [Xen-users] Xen - Linux PV on HVM drivers

The PXE line is there due to some screen corruption that occurs in my VNC client occasionally. not sure why. Could the problem be happening because my VPS provider is using Xen 3.4.3 and not version 4 or better?

The module is physically there, I checked in the busybox shell, if i try and insmod it, I get the "no such device".