Re: [Xen-users] Finally cracked the mystery of motherboards with Vt-d su

To: toth@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Finally cracked the mystery of motherboards with Vt-d support
From: Claudiu Curcă <alexstrasza2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:40:00 +0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 May 2011 03:41:05 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=axZEPNnabAbxNHA+qiX3qNhST0JQzM75fFifInihvdk=; b=lpcvwMILU/g3CzvxVfdP3bVKMHasKDZesev2euPnbdcq+vKy99IwR+JH4/teQUQS34 sgvh7smNpkcBx5JveXIFMHfDmYSZWDtFsNq8vRDKVq0iDvqcPYIdBMymxpt1TBXoYigB qR8sZDyJYsjSoIBP1UF97o/jL849oD6bN9ghc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some Intel motherboards have VT-d (made by Intel, not MSI/Asus/etc).

I have an Intel S5520HC mobo which supports VT-d and has enough
expansion slots... You might want to take a look at it

http://www.intel.com/products/server/motherboards/s5520hc/s5520hc-overview.htm