RE: [Xen-users] Clustering

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Clustering
From: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:37:35 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:39:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Virtualization does not work that way these days.  Maybe it will eventually, though.  It would definitely be another way to solve scalability issues.

At this point in time, all of the major virtualization platforms limit each VM to one physical server.  You cannot span a single VM across many physical servers.