Re: [Xen-users] Sharing file/folder

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Sharing file/folder
From: "lucianobarreto@xxxxxxxxx" <lucianobarreto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:22:46 -0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:49:31 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:cc:content-type; bh=cIei7AJu9VABAsE4kPY5zkhlPz8JSEZP+pdwmDRZMlg=; b=lhCRd2FdXbIPaupwhAAiwUZOV/FvIekeBMiBa09FOM2wp33V2Kvl1jyVDnbVhVYjgy Kc7DHWfxcF6364XJyop5ASvsnjS71P7vYar1nUX4w5/VX5HyOyBd8kJytYpZgSQ91aFh CP+cCH5B/xFIazAocVpHhDmr9Ed1VdrW6wZZY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, ill see it. I dont need really synchronize files... just have 4 txt files that are shared in just one place, disponible to read and write.. But thanks, ill read about it too..