Re: [Xen-users] help a newbie please

To: Jonathan Lettvin <jlettvin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] help a newbie please
From: Todd Deshane <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:03:25 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 06:05:14 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:reply-to :in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type; bh=5IM/jGAwmjbVY5YnY+5Aj9LeTm3Fm5BzFLz4ZH1/Kso=; b=J1tUnTTHQBNiWi2HRQ9eEOzJj4xCZGe9xh4/InvIGqOwRqsmfkFu/VbepoRVww4Cph hVatGkW4JP/5zWWmC4LeB9Ce/VIdFfkUSawZWPGqgoeKiI8W/R5S4uGCGnN770SY2Ln/ QZNhrzoBQRhOJGmz8LAVfyejxCvUsCFtKtUMY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't have personal experience with Lenny, perhaps the xen-users list does.

I see Debian does have kernels:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDom0Kernels

Anybody running Xen + Dom0 kernel successfully on Lenny?

See Jonathan's question below.

Thanks,
Todd

--